Shapes 'N' Mates Shapes 'N' Mates

Short but fun. I was hoping this would be longer.

Criminal game Criminal game

Wow, lol. What a joke!

One Way Dungeon One Way Dungeon

Challenging, but fun. The graphics are interesting and the checkpoint system is nice.

Mafia Stories Mafia Stories

Simple, but that's the point! Fun and your medals worked beautifully. Maybe in the week one have more choices for the player. I enjoy that part.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

This game was really fun. I enjoyed it. I like the pixel-style graphics and the excitement you feel when you stumble on one of those giant shiny diamonds! Haha. Overall, it's a pretty good, addicting, fun, and laid back. I like it. The upgrade store is a little, but that adds to the challenge of the game. I don't see many flaws with this game, besides maybe becoming a little repetitive over time, but the game is based on mining and selling, so I guess that should be expected. I really like how you have the mission board for a little extra twist on things and the fact that you can save your progress and come back to it later, is a huge plus. The music is simple, but relaxing and nice. Thanks for the game.

Ghastle Hassle Ghastle Hassle

DIFFICULT

Fun, hard though.

The Floorsland 4 The Floorsland 4

Glitch

I found a bug in the game, once you meet Tini in level 2, he gives you five bucks then disappears, but if you stand in the place where he was before he disappeared and press space, it'll continue to give you five dollars every time you press space. Other than that one glitch, the game looks clean. I enjoyed it. It's fun and simple. It's not the best looking game out there, but sometimes, the simplest, must plain looking games are the funniest. It lacks some animation effects that would be a nice touch, but this is a good little game. Good job.

Light Fright 2 Light Fright 2

Fun and simple

I enjoyed this game a lot, mainly due to the fact that it's simple. It's easy to learn and fun to play, and it's complete with working medals. I like that you changed it a bit from the first game. The bottom line is that it's simple, fun, and all around enjoyable. Good work.

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you kindly! I'm debating whether or not we need a Light Fright 3, though. On one hand, the game's not exactly perfect, but on the other, maybe I've just pushed the concept as far as I could.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Fun

Streeeeeemerz mode will make you want to kill yourself. Other than that, it's very fun.

Aristocratic! Aristocratic!

Bugs

There is a ton of bugs in this game. Get'em fixed and it won't be that bad of a game.