All 10 art Reviews

Mario: The Bruiser Mario: The Bruiser

I love this design! It's great to see that you're advancing from busts to full-life characters. I don't really see anything wrong with this design, maybe too much dark shading on the face but other than that, flawless. Then again, I'm not by any means an expert on ZBrush, or Photoshop for that matter. I'm just giving you my personal opinion in hopes that you enjoy a bit of criticism. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Beauty Beauty

That looks like a butthole on her head, lol. Love it.

Azog the Defiler Azog the Defiler

I'm such a huge fan of your work!

Sir John Sir John

I love, love, love the lighting on this. It is close to perfect. The only thing I slightly dislike is the legs.

Venom Venom

Amazing!

Wonderful detail, this is flawless.

Two Face Two Face

Mind blowing!

This is a great piece of work man, keep it up!

Scarecrow Scarecrow

I'm speechless..

I'm not an art expert, but this is simply amazing. You have to be one of my favorite artists on New Grounds, excellent work! Personally, I don't see any flaws in this, what so ever. Great work man, keep it up. I love it.

SlattenFatty SlattenFatty

Nice

Anyone who puts down your work is simply jealous of your true skill. I'm a fan of your pictures, keep it up. Nice work.

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks. It means al lot :)

Grim collab #2 Grim collab #2

Twisted

I really like this picture. His teeth is a little too white though, but besides that everything else from the details to his limps and overall body features is great. Nice work man, keep it up!

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks. I glad you think so :)

Zombie Knight Zombie Knight

Twisted

If I saw something like this coming towards me, I'd RUN LIKE HELL.

Lundsfryd responds:

I recon I would do just the same :)